The Doc
Doc Org

Why Downloading a file showing error

Doc Org    0

Lots of Docs are asking the question, why I cannot download the file. I have signed up and while click download it shows an error. Please remember you have to signup first here https://www.thedoc.org/register

Then you have to join the PLAB club to download files under this club.

If you see the JOIN CLUB button in the downloading page like the screen shot below, you first have to join the club by clicking it.

gggg (1).PNG

Jack    0

Me too.

I ve joined the plab club

Still I cant download the file

For dr khalid 1700 mcqs

Doc Org    0
1 hour ago, Jack said:

Me too.

I ve joined the plab club

Still I cant download the file

For dr khalid 1700 mcqs

I am really clueless, because almost all of others than you two have downloaded. There are 1600 plus downloads till now.

About us

logo.pngThe Doc is a Global Community for Doctors, Medical Students and health professionals. It provides a platform for communication, professional discussion and learning through a socially interactive environment. We are a non profit organization and surviving the costs on member donations and sponsors.

Get in touch

Disclaimer

The Doc uses cookies to provide best user experience. All contents published here are only for educational purposes and any misinterpretation of the same is not responsibility of the site. While signing up, you agree to the terms and conditions. It is strictly prohibited to publish copyrighted materials.